FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Countdown

5 is the number of times Raquel puked tonight
4 is the number of baths she's taken
3 is the number of crib sheets that need to be washed
2 is the number times I have changed my clothes from being puked on
1 crazy Dylan





I tried to post a video of this, but it does not seem to be working. I put the empty coke box over Dylan's head, but the hole was too small, and it got stuck. I thought it was really funny:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Raquelly. Feel better soon. At least you look cute when you puke. Most of us don't have that luxury. love you lots and miss you.

Anonymous said...

poor raquelie. I hope your dad is able to get his head out of the coke can- I thought he got off that stuff. feel better soon baby, I'm coming for a visit:) See you in 39 days!!! I love you.

Laura said...

I was going to say...Dylan seems to be really and truly addicted to Coke now. And I feel your pain on the disease - may it be over SSOOOOOOOONNNN!