FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chicago

Dylan and I were able to go to Chicago last week while my mom watched Raquel.
We watched The Dark Knight at the IMAX at Navy Pier in the afternoon
and then walked around the rest of the day, enjoying each other's company:)
It was a fun day!

View from the Sear's Tower


At Union Station

We got a free ride on a trolley named Lydia:)

We watched an orchestra practicing at Millenium Park



Buckingham Fountain at Grant's park





1 comment:

Laura said...

YES! You guys always do such great things for your dates - I'm glad you had fun. How is Missouri - are you all unpacked and moved in? I really am sad. Yes, I know I already said that!