FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Friday, September 12, 2008

"Just like Daddy":)

Dylan and I found this back pack at Target tonight. Raquel was very excited to be "just like Daddy!" She kept asking Dylan to put his back on:)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I love your new background! I tried downloading a new one for myself from the website that you used, but I was having problems with it. Could you walk me through it when you get the chance?
Thanks! Have a great night!

Laura said...

Raquel looks SUPER proud - I love it. We adults should be free enough to smile that big when we are excited about something - next time I get some new shoes or something, I am going to smile like that all day. We'll see if I freak anyone out.

Anonymous said...

adorable!