FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Thursday, June 18, 2009

...and puppy makes four

Look what Dylan brought home! We've been thinking of getting a dog for a while now. We think it will be nice for Raquel, she loves animals sooo much. This afternoon while putting her down for her nap I told her that Daddy might bring home a puppy. She said "oh my goodness and then we can feed him and give him something to drink? I'm so excited!" It was pretty adorable.

so here he is, the new addition to our family - Bru
He is an eight week old German sheperd mixed with some other type of dog.

Raquel and Bru meeting for the first time
Raquel has been getting out all of her toys to share:)
I think she likes him

7 comments:

Laura said...

Oh that is so sweet - I love it! I can tell she is SUPER excited - awesome!

Laura said...

Angie, I just want to say that, for some dumb reason, I didn't realize that you were updating your blog. So I haven't been checking it, and it is AWESOME to see all the info and pictures, thanks! It makes me miss you guys that much more though. I especially loved the picture of the smashed lizard in the door frame - hilarious!

Aunt Kristen said...

HOW CUTE!!! It kind of looks like she was just reunited with a long lost friend. What is his/her name? Welcome to the family little puppy:)

Aunt Kristen said...

oh I guess if I would have read better I would have seen the name. Maybe that's why I never did good in school...

Anonymous said...

oh dear, my niece is getting to be such a big girl. Ang, I never realized you were such an animal lover. Lucy has a picture of Bru in her cage- she totally has a crush on him

Tirzah Van Rensburg said...

Bru is a GREAT addition to the family.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the hug shot - esp. since I spend much of my day looking at MUG shots!

I'm always fascinated by the glimpses out the window in your part of the world! Thanks for sharing!