FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday

Unfortunately I was rather sick on my birthday, but we had a nice day with just the three of us. I got breakfast in bed and the Grinch on DVD:) to round out our Christmas movie collection. Raquel and I had baked a cake the day before so she and Dylan decorated it together. We went out to supper, and came back and had cake. Now Raquel keeps reminding us that it's her birthday next, but only after the baby is born. She told me today that she dreamt about the baby last night. She said the baby needed a cup, and a helmet so it can ride on the motorcycle:)
Making the cake in our matching aprons made by my friend Shelley
All ready to go out for supper:)
Yummy cake!

3 comments:

the lyd said...

Ang you look gorgeous- and Raquelie is such a pretty (and big) girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucas and Naomi said...

Angie! You're expecting number 2!?! Somehow I missed that. But CONGRATS! When are you due?