FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shower!

My friend Shelley had baby shower for me at her house on Saturday. Beautiful decorations, delicious food, fun friends and cool stuff for the baby were all included. Thanks so much Shelley!










6 comments:

Aunt Kristen said...

oh I wish I could have been there!! looks like fun. Give the baby a pat for me.

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see the new baby!

Anonymous said...

Do you need anything at all? I would happily ship some things your way!

Nick said...

It's funny that I recognize all those products now! I just wrote about baby registries from a guy's perspective too.

Joni said...

Yeah! Not just stuff for the baby but love from friends. I love showers :)

Anonymous said...

Send me your address when you get the chance.