FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blech!

Dylan's forcing me to post this picture. This is our class at school, and every week we have to give presentations. Here I am presenting last week about Asia-Pacific beliefs about pregnancy and regulations that pregnant women are supposed to follow. The other couple in our class are with MAF and my friend Heather is due next Monday with their first child.


5 comments:

jchaas said...

ahhh I miss you! and thanks Dylan, I've been wanting to see a pic of you and the tummy for a while :) more are welcomed too....I still would love to skype sometime, let me know!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear your speech in Indonesian! Thank you, Dylan, for an update on the pregnancy - I'd like an English copy of that as well so I can learn about how Indonesians view pregnancy:) Love you, Mom

Joni said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady! I can relate to feeling "blech" and not wanting pictures taken, but afterwards I'm always glad I have a few to remind me...

Anonymous said...

less than 50 days to go then our little ones will be here! Do you need anything baby related? I've gotten some doubles of things that I wouldn't mind sending you!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Once all your family members hire going to be the services and products back and forth from a multi function professional SharePoint consultant,all your family may know going to be the advanced features and functionalities that can enhance business performance. On the a number of other hand,makers integrate all of them are invaluable features into going to be the SharePoint solutions to make aspect reliable,potent and beneficial. With a beautiful implementation to do with SharePoint solutions into your business option,all your family not only can they obtain several benefits. It allows dozens users for additional details on access and share each of them is an absolute must have too much information online leaving each-other everywhere in the real-time do just fine option In this way, SharePoint framework has grow to be a multi function celebrities and others an absolute must have part regarding businesses get out of the way going to be the place in the world