FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Friday, April 16, 2010

Raquel all ready for a birthday party for her friend Arika (they were supposed to either wear pink or purple:)

She made a chicken mask at school:)



Raquel has been getting ready for Gideon's arrival. I had planned on putting all his clothes in the baskets, but when I came in the room, it was already done for me:)

We saw this important information at the dentists office and thought we should pass it along
Dylan preaching in chapel at school
Our good friends Logan and Kendra Teall just arrived here this week with their son Laken. We've enjoyed catching up with them, and being able to show them around town a little bit. (notice my lack of ankles - 9 days left!)

6 comments:

the lyd said...

Angie you're so beautiful- the glow- you didn't miss it this time. I love you and am very excited. And Dylan...nice

The Lyd said...

Angie, you're so beautiful- the glow-you didn't miss it this time. I love you and am very excited for your new babe. Dylan....nice

The Stock Family said...

Love the chicken mask and and Raquel can come to my house and put clothes in baskets if she would like:)

Anonymous said...

Angie, I can't believe you drove a motorcyle with someone on the back while you are about to deliver a baby! I'm glad God is with you ALL the time:) Love you, Mom

Jenna Diane Blaubach said...

Only 25 days until we see you!!!

Leigh said...

wow~ look at you all preggie riding that moped! awesome!!! I love the basket! Blessings to you and family!