FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bay Beach

A few days after the wedding, we went with my sisters, Kristen and Carrie and their families to Bay Beach. It's a small amusement park in Green Bay that we used to go to when we were little. When we were growing up the rides were mostly 10 cents a piece. Times have changed, so now most of them cost a quarter or 50 cents, but it's still a pretty good deal! The kids all had a blast. Fun times:)


My mom and two youngest sisters, Jenna and Elise met us up there.


Gideon even got to ride all by himself!
Sweet cousins:)


The big boys had some fun too:) Evan maybe a little too much...
Gideon loved the kiddie pool. It was about to rain so it was getting a little chilly but he just kept running in and was highly amused by the other children.
All that fun makes you tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you posted some! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I did my daily check and there was something new! What gal:)

The van Rensburgs said...

just for you lyds:) stay tuned!