FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES IN DEMLAND

We live amongst a tribal group known as the Dem who are located in the mountains of Southeast Asia. We are here to learn their language, translate the Bible into their language, and teach them about God. If you would you like to receive our monthly newsletter, send us an email at: dylan_vanrensburg@ntm.org

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dylan is back from his trip now, but these are from the day he left.  I'm a little behind:)

I had Roman in the front carrier so we borrowed a leash for Gideon.  He was not a huge fan, but settled down for a little bit after a while.
 However, the departure time continued to get pushed back and he really wasn't happy and my leg hurt (more on that later:), so I took him to the car to wait with him strapped into a carseat and me enjoying the AC.  Hence this picture of everyone minus me, Gideon and Roman.
 Dylan, Logan, Jay and Jared
 Ready for take off!

They flew on this plane for about an hour and a half and then took a helicopter to the tribe.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have to confess that when I saw you had posted something new, I had a feeling of fear at the possible grotesqueness, but still an intense desire to see photos of your leg situation :) But then I saw that it had nothing to do with that. But then I saw "more on that later"...so anyway, I will be checking back, but I am afraid of what I'll see... :)ha ha